Can't enter player's name in team roster

If you are having an issue with iScore Basketball, please post it here and we will try and find solutions so everybody will be aware of them.
jagnese

Can't enter player's name in team roster

Post by jagnese » Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:04 pm

I have a player when I enter

Team Manager -> My Team -> Roster

that shows up as #40 with no name. So I go into the player information by double clicking on the player, enter his name, push done. This takes me back to the list of players (Roster), the name shows up there. I don't see any way to save so I go up one more menu by hitting the "Team Info" arrow button, this takes me to the Team Info page . If I click back on Roster I get back to the same Roster list but the name is gone. So I readd the name, click on "Done", click on "Team Info" and get back to the Team Info page. This time I click on Save, hoping it will save my name addition. This takes me up a menu to the list of teams. I then click on my team, click on Roster and the name is gone. What can I do to add the name? The player that has only a number is not listed in the stats. Thanks.
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Re: Can't enter player's name in team roster

Post by FTMSupport » Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:37 pm

Sounds like the player is being filtered by leagues. Go to League Manager and make sure you have a check next to the "All" league. Then go back to your team roster and you should see the player. You can add the player to whatever league(s) you would like by selecting Leagues from the player detail on the team roster and putting a check next to any league you want the player in.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs
jagnese

Post by jagnese » Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:44 pm

The all in leagues was checked so I tried adding another league and including that team/player in it as well and still will not keep the name edit
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Post by FTMSupport » Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:36 pm

One more thing to check.. is it possible you deleted the underlying player? You can check that and undelete the player by following the instructions here:

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=6191&p=27662#p27662

(Read the second part about undeleting players).

If that does not work, then if you can do an Options -> Export and email your customer ID to support@iscoresports.com and let us know which team/player it is, we can take a look at your data.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs