Players Disappearing

If you are having an issue with iScore Basketball, please post it here and we will try and find solutions so everybody will be aware of them.
SiliconTiger

Players Disappearing

Post by SiliconTiger » Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:29 am

I originally created my team and new players with the "default" and "all" leagues turned on. I subsequently created another league, marked each game with this new league, deleted the "default" league, and disabled the "all" league. When I go to my team stats everything looks ok in generating the cum stats for the 2 games I've scored so far. But when I go to the Player Manager the players on my team don't show up. I found that if I enable the "all" league then the players show up, but without the "all" league enabled my players don't show up in the Player Manager. I thought players were not associated with leagues, only teams were. So why does it matter which leagues I have enables when viewing the Player Manager?

Thanks!
mprusak

Re: Players Disappearing

Post by mprusak » Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:56 am

Players ARE associated with leagues (as are teams and games). Just go in and assign the leagues to these players and you're all set.
Mark
iScore Baseball 4.533 on iOS8-iPad4 and iPhone 6-Plus

iScore Baseball User Manual:
http://iscoreleagues.com/manual/ <- Check it Out!
SiliconTiger

Post by SiliconTiger » Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:59 am

I thought that might be the case, however when I go into a given Player's info I don't see anywhere any League information associated with that player. Am I missing something? I'm on v2.99
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Post by FTMSupport » Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:32 am

Go to the player through the Team Roster and you will be able to assign the league(s) to the player.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs
parmeda8@reliable

Post by parmeda8@reliable » Wed Oct 30, 2013 4:35 pm

I also have been plagued with the Disappearing Players. Even after several games played/ player on Roster - start a game. Not there. Go through the Lineup at bottom of screen - go to get player and usually find Player on the alphabetical list twice. And when I get player added it does not show his stats accumulated. (I use the adjusted game entry mode)

Marv