program locked up after jersey number change

If you are having an issue with iScore Basketball, please post it here and we will try and find solutions so everybody will be aware of them.
boomer

program locked up after jersey number change

Post by boomer » Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:12 pm

We recently had a game where one of our players changed jersey numbers. I did not notice that I had the wrong jersey number for him until just before half when he entered the game. At half, I went into the line up portion and changed his number to the correct number. When the 3rd quarter started, I went into sub and tried to change my players. It would let me mark them in the sub portion but when I hit done, the player number in game mode did not change. No matter what I did, I couldn't sub in new players. Finally went into coach mode and was able to sub players. Not sure what happened but, really needed it to work
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Re: program locked up after jersey number change

Post by FTMSupport » Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:22 pm

We just went into Coach Mode on a new game in iScore, and had players 1 - 5 on the court for each team. Tapped sub, and subbed in players 11 - 15 for one team, tapped Done, and they updated correctly. Did the same thing for the other team and it worked fine as well. Then clicked Lineup and changed player 15 to player 25 on each team and the jersey numbers all updated correctly.

Do you have steps that will repeat the issue you were seeing? Are our steps above different than what you did?
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs