Player Card

If you are having an issue with iScore Basketball, please post it here and we will try and find solutions so everybody will be aware of them.
Rhulke

Player Card

Post by Rhulke » Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:29 am

I updated a couple stats days after the game and the player card is showing the game dates as the day I updated them. I went back and updated the final date and time in the game manager also. Player avg are also not working on the player card

Thanks
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Re: Player Card

Post by FTMSupport » Sat Dec 01, 2012 2:13 am

After updating the date and time of the game in Game Manager, view the stats on the device, and then use Recalc. You will then see the updated date. We are aware that player averages are not showing correctly on the player card, and will get it fixed sortly (it will not require a new version of the app to update the email).
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs
Rhulke

Post by Rhulke » Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:24 pm

I want to the team manager tab then team stats tab hit recal and now it shows 12/3 as the date of the games?
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Post by FTMSupport » Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:47 pm

It will update the date of the stats for the game to whatever the start date is for the game in the Game Info screen.
horenstein

Post by horenstein » Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:08 pm

I am using version 2.96 and the process described here is not working. In Game Manager on the Game Info page the "started" date is Nov 13. In Team Manager I go to the Team Stats page and recalc the stats saying yes to recalculate all stats. The player cards are showing today's date, Dec 9 - the date which I edited the game stats. I want the player card to show the game start date as described here. Help please.
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Post by FTMSupport » Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:10 pm

Have you set both the Scheduled and Started date to Nov 13, then viewed the stats and used the Recalc option while viewing the stats? This should rewrite the statistics records using the game dates, and player card viewing after that should reflect your game dates. If it is not working, please do an Options -> Export and email us at support@iscoresports.com with your customer ID (found on Options screen) and which player / game is not showing what you expect.
horenstein

Post by horenstein » Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:38 pm

Yes, I have followed that process. I will export and send an email as asked.