Shooting stats assigned to opposite team

If you are having an issue with iScore Basketball, please post it here and we will try and find solutions so everybody will be aware of them.
Janastasoff

Shooting stats assigned to opposite team

Post by Janastasoff » Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:24 pm

I take my stats in coaching mode and do not put any players in the roster for the other team, because I am not concerned about the individual stats for the opponents team, just the team stats. When taking stats for the other team I simply hit the opponents team name button and select the missed or made shot location. When going to the shot chart and stats, the opponents shots are being calculated under my teams stats, and show up as my color on the shot chart but on the opponents side of the chart.

When I put just one player in the opponents roster and use that single player for the entire teams stats it works fine, but I would rather use the team name than just one player from the opponents team. Could the issue be fixed to ensure that when selecting the opponents team name to create a shot stat that it shows up on their stats and not my teams stats. Thanks for the help.
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Re: Shooting stats assigned to opposite team

Post by FTMSupport » Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:21 pm

We will add this request to our enhancement list, but there is really no such thing as a "team shot" and we are more likely to disallow that as the fix. We would expect that you would put a single player on the opposing team (you can just call the player by the team's name if you want), and then track stats against that player.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs