App locked up

If you are having an issue with iScore Basketball, please post it here and we will try and find solutions so everybody will be aware of them.
Ryanmccabe

App locked up

Post by Ryanmccabe » Thu Sep 20, 2012 12:27 pm

I just bought the score basketball app and was practicing scoring a game when I clicked on team stats and it locked up completely. I have pressed done a d recalculation buttons in the corners but nothing happening. Owned for less than an hour. ???????
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Re: App locked up

Post by FTMSupport » Thu Sep 20, 2012 12:31 pm

If iScore freezes, you can exit out of iScore at any time by following these steps.

1. Press the home button on your device to go back to the home screen.

2. Double-press the home button to show all running applications on your device

3. Hold finger on the iScore icon in the bottom tray that appears and press the "-" (minus) sign on the icon to close iScore. (NOTE: Do not press an "x" on the iScore icon --- this would mean you accidentally held your finger on the main iScore icon instead of the one in the "task bar" at the bottom of the screen)

4. Tap the home button again, and restart iScore.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs
Ryanmccabe

Post by Ryanmccabe » Thu Sep 20, 2012 12:34 pm

Hard shutdown worked on the 3rd try....
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Post by FTMSupport » Thu Sep 20, 2012 12:45 pm

If you have steps to reproduce the issue, we would love to know what they are. Usually random hangups have to do with memory issues (applications can leave memory allocated and cause problems for other applications). But if you have steps that can cause this to happen in a reproducible way in iScore, we will be able to fix it.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs