Scored a game, but no individual or team stats tabulated

If you are having an issue with iScore Basketball, please post it here and we will try and find solutions so everybody will be aware of them.
ChargerStats

Scored a game, but no individual or team stats tabulated

Post by ChargerStats » Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:38 pm

Scored our 20th game this afternoon & the app didn't create any individual stats, but the final score, scores for each quarter, team fouls, and combo reports were correct. When I tapped on each team's stats, nothing except each team played 32 minutes. Every stat category is a zero & no players are listed even though the line-ups are correct. I could read & edit the play-by-play, but the coach & adjust screens were worthless. The twitter feeds went out like normal too.

The source of the problem may have stemmed from the first play of the game. On the opening tip there was a quick score. I accidentally credited the wrong team, so I then hit the undo button and credited the proper player. I noticed the problem when the in-app scoreboard failed to credit either the incorrect player or the proper one on this first play. I exited the game, closed the app, and still had the problem. Could the app think that the game needed to be restarted?

Because of this glitch, I didn't have anything to send to the media other than photos of the official scorebook. I exported and sent an e-mail to customer support with my customer ID, and hopefully you can find a fix it because I don't want to rescore the game from the game film.

Please help!
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Re: Scored a game, but no individual or team stats tabulated

Post by FTMSupport » Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:52 pm

You had also emailed us directly at support@iscoresports.com, and we have fixed the issue for you.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs
ChargerStats

Re: Scored a game, but no individual or team stats tabulated

Post by ChargerStats » Sun Feb 19, 2012 6:02 pm

Thanks for your help and wizardry that your team creates!