Team stats causes crash

If you are having an issue with iScore Basketball, please post it here and we will try and find solutions so everybody will be aware of them.
Dsaxen

Team stats causes crash

Post by Dsaxen » Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:30 am

When I press "team stats" for my team (4 games worth of stats to date) under the team manager, the app immediately crashes. The minimal team stats for other teams entered in the team manager (points only) opens just fine. I tried recalculating stats for my team for each game to no avail.
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Re: Team stats causes crash

Post by FTMSupport » Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:34 am

First, make sure you are running the most current version of iScore (go to the App Store on your device and check the Updates tab). If it is still not working, do an Options -> Export and email us your Customer ID (found on Options screen in iScore) to support@iscoresports.com and let us know what steps you are doing that lead to a crash and we will take a look at your data.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs
Carlsport

Post by Carlsport » Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:04 am

We're you able to resolve this issue...I am now having the same issue.
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Post by FTMSupport » Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:56 am

If you can do the same thing we suggested to the previous 8ser (export and email us the pertinent information), we can take a look at your data.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs
Carlsport

Post by Carlsport » Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:57 am

I realized that while I had imported my teams, I had not imported the games. So once I did that it stopped crashing. It is likely crashing before because there were no stats to report on.
CatVet

Post by CatVet » Sun May 20, 2012 6:22 pm

Has this been figured out? I am having the same issue. I exported data to you tonight.
Thanks for the help.
auroratechchris

Post by auroratechchris » Sun May 20, 2012 6:54 pm

I am having the same problem Whenever I try to look at the team stats the program closes. I have to reopen then. I will send data to you with account info.