End of game team stats error - v2.91

If you are having an issue with iScore Basketball, please post it here and we will try and find solutions so everybody will be aware of them.
ChargerStats

End of game team stats error - v2.91

Post by ChargerStats » Fri Jan 27, 2012 7:36 pm

After our game tonight, I checked the post game stats & I noticed that the home team (our opponent) was credited with 16 TEAM turnovers. Their players committed 18 TOs, but I can't find anywhere in the play-by-play where this TEAM guy turned it over 16 times. In our post game stats TEAM had 4 turnovers and one foul, but we don't have a player named TEAM. I've noticed in all previous games that the TEAM row was always filled with zeros because the coach scoring screen that is used doesn't have a button for team rebound, etc. Please check and see what the deal is because my coach told me, "you better get this fixed!" He wishes that we could cause 34 turnovers.
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Re: End of game team stats error - v2.91

Post by FTMSupport » Fri Jan 27, 2012 7:57 pm

If you can do an Options -> Export and email us at support@iscoresports.com with your customer ID and let us know which game to look at, we can take a look.

The "TEAM" stats are automatically assigned if you only do one half of a play. For example, if you enter a steal in Coach mode (where we don't ask for who the ball was stolen from), the opposing TEAM player will be assigned a turnover. TEAM is the catch all for stats that are not assigned to specific players.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs
ChargerStats

Post by ChargerStats » Fri Jan 27, 2012 8:00 pm

I'll send the e-mail with the ID, but I've discovered the problem: the 16 extra turnovers credited to TEAM are our 16 steals being credited twice. The one TEAM foul is a charge taken that is credited twice.
ChargerStats

Post by ChargerStats » Fri Jan 27, 2012 8:27 pm

Here is how I use Coach screen to enter a turnover via steal during live game action:

Tap team A player 1>tap turnover. Tap team B player 5>tap steal Essentially number 5 stole the ball from number 1.

Have done this during each of our games, and have only had the steals assigned as a TEAM turnover since the v2.91 update.

Prior to this update, post game team stats totals matched the turnovers assigned to players because TEAM had zero turnovers.