Can't close player card

If you are having an issue with iScore Basketball, please post it here and we will try and find solutions so everybody will be aware of them.
Acousticsquash

Re: Can't close player card

Post by Acousticsquash » Sun Dec 18, 2011 8:03 am

I am also having trouble removing the player card. I have tried to tap away but that did not work. the only button that will respond is the player card or adding a picture to the card. We have a game Tuesday and need the program for our team stats.
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Post by FTMSupport » Sun Dec 18, 2011 8:25 am

The issue with player cards has been fixed. Be sure you update to the most recent version of iScore.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs
Thorbach

Post by Thorbach » Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:20 am

I just purchased the app. As I am trying to setup player cards to include photos, I ran into this freeze up issue twice already, and caused me to miss my first game. Note that I do have iPad 2 IOS5. Is a fix planned for iPad also?
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Post by FTMSupport » Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:09 pm

On the iPad, you just tap outside the "popover" that comes up for the player card for it to go away. Are you saying you had a case where you clicked outside of the popover, and the player card did not go away when you did that? Do you have steps that can force it to happen starting from the main menu screen? We have to be able to reproduce the issue to be able to come up with a fix. Thank you.
Thorbach

Post by Thorbach » Wed Jan 11, 2012 7:47 am

No, tapping outside the player card box did not help...it was frozen. Finally went away after half hour or so. It happened when I took a picture and applied it to player card. Error said it was not uploaded (I was not connected to wifi), but the picture did show anyway, but this is where it locked up on me.
The second time it happened it was for only a minute or two, but hasn't happened since, so this might have been a fluke?
Since then, I changed the way I applied photos to the players - I would take pics using standard iPad camera, and then add pic to player through the photo album, rather than taking picture right from there. This I had no problems with.

not sure if this helps...

BTW...Love the app!
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Post by FTMSupport » Wed Jan 11, 2012 7:53 am

You should make sure you are connected to the internet when adding photos. A copy is stored on the server so you can use them in iScorecasts as well. If you are not connected to the internet, it is probably busy trying to upload anyway, and times out after some period of time. This is probably the freeze you were seeing.