Can't close player card

If you are having an issue with iScore Basketball, please post it here and we will try and find solutions so everybody will be aware of them.
LarryKoch

Can't close player card

Post by LarryKoch » Sun Nov 13, 2011 8:55 am

I just purchased this app, rel 2.70 running on iPhone 4S rel 5.1. I set up a test game between my team (using my roster) and a dummy team using quick roster. I played a test game. (My team won :lol: ) I went to Player Manger, chose a player and selected Player Card. The stats displayed as I expected but I cannot get out of this screen. The "Close" button is displayed in the top right hand corner but it is grayed out. Tapping it does nothing. The only way to get back to iScore is to close the app.
LarryKoch

Re: Can't close player card

Post by LarryKoch » Sun Nov 13, 2011 9:46 am

I just got this reply via e-mail from iScore support:
We have confirmed that this is an IOS5 specific issue. We will get the problem fixed and release an update as soon as possible. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Post by FTMSupport » Sun Nov 13, 2011 9:51 am

Also as an FYI... This would only occur on an iPhone or iPod Touch with iOS 5. It does not happen on iPads.

It will be fixed with our next update.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs
fcml

Post by fcml » Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:56 am

I have a similar problem. The e Mail player is in the middle of the screen. I try to close but it doesn' t work. I press done and it doesn't work either. Wat can i do? I'm using the iPad aplication. Thaks
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Post by FTMSupport » Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:46 am

We have submitted a fix for the iPhone / iPod player card not closing to Apple already... just awaiting their approval.

Not clear what you mean on the iPad version. When the player card comes up on the iPad version, you just tap outside the player card to close it (it uses something called a Popover which you just click outside of). There is not a done or close button on the iPad version of the player card. For emailing, you tap either the Send or Cancel button to dismiss the email popup. Send will actually send the email, and Cancel will close the screen without sending. If your keyboard is covering those buttons, you can press the "close keyboard" button in the lower right of the popup keyboard.
fcml

Post by fcml » Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:38 am

I'm sorry but i didn't explain very well. The problem is that the email on the player info is blocked. I tap send or cancel or + but it doesn't work. The only bottom that works is player card on the back left side on the screen but when i return to player info, the system show me again the square of mail info. I close the APP but when i open it always is on player info email player card. When the problem started first i had tap Team Manager - Roster and then Player Info and then email. Then the aplication blocked. I'm sorry but i can't me more accurate. If you need it i can send by Mail a photo of the screen.
OhioTex

Post by OhioTex » Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:10 am

I just tried to repeat the problem described and can not on the iPad using version 2.75

Are you using the most current version from the app store (v2.75) ?

Also try fully closing out of the app, ( home button, double tap, press hold icon to shake, red - to close, home button to exit back)

for the app to come back to where you left off (player card) means the app is not fully closing - Just minimized.
fcml

Post by fcml » Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:04 am

Hoy can i see the version? Do you mean that i should deleate the aplication and downloaded again?
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Post by FTMSupport » Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:05 am

Do not delete the App. Go to the home screen on your device, then double tap the Home button. It will then show a list of all running applications at the bottom of your screen. Press and hold on the iScore icon until it starts shaking. Then press the "-" that appears. (If an "x" appears, you held the icon in the home screen instead of the running application list --- do not press the "x". Redo the instructions, and press the "-".) This will completely close the app. You can then restart.

We have not been able to reproduce the issue you are reporting, but if you can give us steps starting from a fresh start of iScore to the point it is hanging, we can try and reproduce by following your exact steps.
fcml

Post by fcml » Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:47 pm

Ok.I have restarted it. If the problem appears again i'll contact with you. Thanks a lot.