Email doesn't work

If you are having an issue with iScore Basketball, please post it here and we will try and find solutions so everybody will be aware of them.
atxy

Email doesn't work

Post by atxy » Tue Feb 15, 2011 3:05 pm

I emailed myself some box scores yesterday. I haven't gotten anything yet...

Is it possible for us to get files through File Sharing in iTunes?

Edit: And of course after I post this, I realized that gmail filtered it as spam. Even then.. is it possible to add exporting via File Sharing as a feature?
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Re: Email doesn't work

Post by FTMSupport » Tue Feb 15, 2011 3:23 pm

Email and Team Websites are the only ways to get data off the device. SPAM filters are the number one reason for not receiving the emails. To other users reading this, be sure you allow your email system to receive emails from "iscoresports.com", "iscorecentral.com" and "fasterthanmonkeys.com". Specifically, you would want "DoNotReply@iscoresports.com" and "DoNotReply@iscorecentral.com" in your list if you can not do it for a full domain.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs
johanathan

Post by johanathan » Fri Nov 04, 2011 6:22 am

I'm having issues with emailing from the app. It says, "Unsuccessful - Email could not be sent at this time".

I have no filters or 'blocks' on my email, so why won't it send?
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Post by FTMSupport » Fri Nov 04, 2011 7:21 am

That message meansyou are either having Internet connectivity issues or maybe your game is not yet over? If you want to email stats prior to a game being complete you can go to the statistics screen from Game Info for a game and use the Recalc button to force stat calculations and then try emailing the game.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs