Player number & Names

If you are having an issue with iScore Basketball, please post it here and we will try and find solutions so everybody will be aware of them.
poharen

Player number & Names

Post by poharen » Thu Nov 18, 2010 12:28 pm

Since the Player Manager features doesn't work (see other post on Player Numbers), I've used the Quick Roster to add players. The problem is that when I then go to start a game, the numbers are there but the names have been removed. Do I have to add them again -- they keep disappearing. It's impossible to score a game if you can't even set up the players correctly. And I haven't even tried to enter a visiting team... I have games this weekend to score.. can you fix this app by then? I like what I see but you really shouldn't sell an app if it can't be used.
OhioTex

Re: Player number & Names

Post by OhioTex » Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:57 pm

I am able to create teams in team manager and create/assign players names and numbers and hqve them 'stick' when i score a game.

Ftm has identified a bug in the player manager (other post) but i am not sure what you describe here is also true all the time.

One thing that may help is turn on all leagues.. (too long to explain why that may help) but try turning on "all " league and see if the name and number now 'stick' for you
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Re: Player number & Names

Post by FTMSupport » Thu Nov 18, 2010 10:22 pm

If you can give us steps to reproduce the issue you are seeing, we will certainly fix it. The Player Number issue is happening because a user was trying to edit Player Number in the Player Manager, and player are really not part of a team in Player Manager. We have this fixed for the next release (you will not be able to assign player numbers from player manager). As long as you assign the player numbers in the Game Lineup or Team Roster from Team Manager, they work just fine.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs