Person Fouls Not Showing for Season

If you are having an issue with iScore Basketball, please post it here and we will try and find solutions so everybody will be aware of them.
Kpavell

Person Fouls Not Showing for Season

Post by Kpavell » Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:13 am

I have three games scored and when I go to stats from team manager totals do not appear for PF or PM. They do show correctly at the individual game summary.
Kpavell

Re: Person Fouls Not Showing for Season

Post by Kpavell » Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:37 am

additional stats that don't seem to be calculating correctly on the season summary. Totals for Games, Minutes.
OhioTex

Post by OhioTex » Sun Nov 14, 2010 9:16 am

are they not calculating at all or not correctly ? or are they just not suming up games completely as expected?

if the issue is not suming up stats as expected, check that you are you using Leagues Correctly?. The stats sum up for only what ever leagues you have enabled (check marked).

A quick test is to enable "all" league. and see how the stats look then .

then go back and look at each game's league assignment and what leagues are active when you select the team for stats
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Post by FTMSupport » Sun Nov 14, 2010 11:40 am

We tried to reproduce the issue and are not seeing it here. If you can do an Options->Export from your device and email us at support@iscorecentral.com with your customer ID (bottom left of Options screen), we can check your data.

One more thing to try is the "Recalc" button in the upper right. If some games were scored before the most recent release, it is possible the Recalc is required to update the stats for those older games.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs
Kpavell

Post by Kpavell » Mon Nov 15, 2010 11:14 am

I have done all of that previously. I emailed a copy of the stats report. On the individual game report and total team report PF & PM are showing as zero. Fouls were recorded and did show up during the game correctly.
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Post by FTMSupport » Mon Nov 15, 2010 5:23 pm

Thank you... we got your export and it helped us identify the issue. We have now fixed the problem for the next update.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs