Admin Website for Basketball

If you are having an issue with iScore Basketball, please post it here and we will try and find solutions so everybody will be aware of them.
cpuf1xer

Admin Website for Basketball

Post by cpuf1xer » Fri Oct 29, 2010 1:11 pm

I cannot seem to find any info on this feature. I used the links from the app to create a new user and changed my password. When I navigate to the URL http://my.iscorecentral.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;, I'm preseneted with a Baseball logo'd login screen. I entered my credentials and was immediately alerted to the fact that I hadn't exported my database.
I therefore went back to the app, exported my data using the Export button in the Options screen. When I navigate back to the admin web and login, I get the same error.
B You have not exported a database to the server!
I'm sort of believing that there is no admin website for Basketball. However the fact that I can create an ID, change my password and export my database from the app makes me second guess that conclusion.
Can someone point me in the right direction?
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Re: Admin Website for Basketball

Post by FTMSupport » Fri Oct 29, 2010 1:35 pm

Sorry cpuf1xer... we will have this working shortly. You are doing eveything in the correct way, we just need to get the server responding to Basketball logins as well as baseball logins.

Thank you for pointing this out.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs
OhioTex

Post by OhioTex » Fri Oct 29, 2010 1:39 pm

ftm will need to reply

With the brand new version just released (v2.0) they have added the admin web site capability, but as you have identified they have not updated the public url to include the baseball basketball selection... Give ftm a few hours andi am sure they will have an updated url to provide us
cpuf1xer

Post by cpuf1xer » Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:34 am

Thanks.
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Post by FTMSupport » Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:46 am

The Admin website was made functional that night for both sports --- single site will detect baseball vs basketball. We will be adding more functionality to the Admin website for basketball in the future. For now, it gives a way to remove the iScorecasts for basketball that you do not want posted (this is how baseball started as well, and more functionality was added as requests came in from users).
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs
OhioTex

Post by OhioTex » Mon Nov 01, 2010 2:25 pm

For those that have mutiple iscore sports apps (e.g., baseball, basketball) on a single device . You only have one url to remember, but When you go to my.iscorecentral.com, You will bpneed a different admin password for each sport to enable the web site to direct you to the desited sport..

Recall you set the password from your device options>admin web site> change passoword

This is explained on the web site in case you get there and forget...

For now basketball has just the iscorecast tab in it, as ftm explained.