Can't Sync Scorecast (resolved)

If you are having an issue with iScore Basketball, please post it here and we will try and find solutions so everybody will be aware of them.
mbartschi

Can't Sync Scorecast (resolved)

Post by mbartschi » Tue Nov 22, 2016 7:48 am

HELP!

Starting last night, I am not able to synchronize any scorecasts using any iScore app. I have tried Basketball, Football, and Baseball. I also tried on several different Wi-Fi networks, and I've confirmed that the iPad is able to connect to the Internet for other purposes, including things within iScore like e-mailing game summaries and exporting the database. I also tried using my iScore Baseball app on my Android phone and got a similar "java.lang.Exception: Exception connecting to server".

I have a major basketball tournament starting tomorrow for which we have been heavily promoting live score updates, and I am depending on this technology to make that happen. Is there something wrong with the scorecast server, and is there any chance it will be fixed by tomorrow?
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Re: Can't Sync Scorecast

Post by FTMSupport » Tue Nov 22, 2016 8:35 am

We just found out from Amazon that our Scorecast server is running on faulty hardware. We are migrating to new hardware right now and scorecasts should be back up shortly.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs