assist autoassigned

If you have an idea for improving the product, please post it here and we will try and prioritize updates based on the most popular requests.
Thorbach

assist autoassigned

Post by Thorbach » Mon Jan 20, 2014 8:48 pm

So, I believe you meant for the GAME mode to run quick and flow through stat-assigning smoothly. To me that means the less clicks/taps, the better.

I have noticed a few spots where things can flow smoother/quicker. For one, assignment of the assist on a shot should go to the previous player selected (in GAME mode you should be tapping on whatever player has the ball, so the previous player would always be the one who made the assist...right?)

There are other situations as well, but this is an example. Anything you can do to lighten up the clicking/tapping of buttons would help a lot for scoring the games. Thanks!!
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Re: assist autoassigned

Post by FTMSupport » Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:38 pm

That would work if everyone tapped the players as the ball changes possession. However, that is not always the case. Many people use GAME mode, but still do not tap for the passes... they wait for a "stat generating" play, then tap the player and action. So by always asking for who made the assist, there would not be accidental assignments of assists.

We may be able to make it a settings where you can configure iScore to work this way however. We will add it to our list.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs