shot charts not right

If you have an idea for improving the product, please post it here and we will try and prioritize updates based on the most popular requests.
RDRebels

shot charts not right

Post by RDRebels » Wed Jan 15, 2014 11:43 pm

Like tonight my son was 3 for 3 in the stats from the floor but there are 4 shots on the shot chart. It happens regularly that the number of shots on the shot chart exceed number of shots taken.
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Re: shot charts not right

Post by FTMSupport » Wed Jan 15, 2014 11:49 pm

If you can do an Options -> Export and email us at support@iscoresports.com and let us know your customer ID, the game, and player where you are seeing something that does not match up, we can review your play by play data to see what is going on.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs
RDRebels

Post by RDRebels » Mon Feb 03, 2014 10:00 am

Have not heard anything regarding this. I sent email with players, customer ID, game. I also pointed out that the summary page was incorrect with quarters and OT which I have gotten no response to.
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Post by FTMSupport » Mon Feb 03, 2014 10:10 am

We have responded to your emails... maybe the responses are going to junk mail. The shot charts were fixed if you email the shot chart again (they were showing "blocked shots" on the report as misses). If you can check your SPAM folder, or possibly email us from another account if you can not find the responses, we can respond to that account instead.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs