League not working

If you have an idea for improving the product, please post it here and we will try and prioritize updates based on the most popular requests.
RDRebels

League not working

Post by RDRebels » Wed Jan 15, 2014 11:33 pm

I have a preseason league established and a Big VIII league established. I have done this for baseball no problem and it shows up as an option on the device when showing games or stats and it shows up on the website as a dropdown option but I am not seeing this work with the basketball application. I scored our first Big VIII game tonight and when I exported I don't still was able to see my preseason games until I went and selected preseason in the game itself.
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Re: League not working

Post by FTMSupport » Wed Jan 15, 2014 11:55 pm

With basketball, if you are trying to filter to a specific league on the device, you go to League Manager, and select the league you want to filter to. Then all screens will only show data from the selected league.

If you have a team website, you have to be sure to assign the league to a Team in order for it to appear in the dropdown for leagues, and you must assign the games to that league in order for them to be grouped with the league.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs
RDRebels

Re: League not working

Post by RDRebels » Thu Jan 16, 2014 8:43 am

Thank you. Works fine now.