Some things

If you have an idea for improving the product, please post it here and we will try and prioritize updates based on the most popular requests.
nev

Some things

Post by nev » Fri Jan 15, 2010 2:15 pm

Just got this app the other day and have used it twice. I like it but would like to see a few other things to make it even better.

(here is my list.)

Shot Chart: If you click behind the 3-Point line exclude all 2-Point options and the reverse when you click in the 2-Point areas on the court.

I score High School games so....
Fouls: Don't reset team fouls after each quarter only at half, and offensive fouls should count both as a personal & team foul (is this a bug?)

Also it would be nice if when you double click on the type of foul committed it would then take you back to the main screen.

(Two other Enhancements I would really like to see is)

When you click on the players name above the court at the top of the screen you can view some quick stats of that player. Just seeing how many points that player has scored would be nice.

Also adding another box score option that can be emailed (called newspaper box score) would be cool.
Something like this:

12/15/09 1:00pm at Hood
PINE (60)
Wright 21, Phillips 15, Beauford 10, Nelson 7, Alexander 7, Washington 0, Thammachak 0, Emir 0, Dowridge 0.
HOOD (77)
Armstrong 23, Conlon 15, DeKleine 14, Levinsky 12, Carroll 7, Pacheco 6, Cande 0, Lavigne 0, Records 0, Weld 0.
Pine.................... 15 - 15 - 13 - 17 - 60
Hood........................ 12 - 30 - 15 - 20 - 77
3-point goals--Pine (Nelson 2, Phillips 2, Dowridge 1); Hood (Armstrong 5, Levinsky 4, DeKleine 2). Rebounds--Pine (Phillips 7, Paulette Wright 7, Alexander 7), Hood (Pacheco 9). Assists--Pine (Dowridge 3); Hood (DeKleine 7). Total fouls--Pine
17, Hood 16.

(these have been mentioned in other threads and I to would like these options)

Get rid of the assist to self possibility.

Whoever is on the court should not be an option on the bench when making a sub.

Color code teams, numbers and all options for that team.
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Re: Some things

Post by FTMSupport » Fri Jan 15, 2010 3:04 pm

Thank you for the suggestions, we will add them to our list for inclusion in future updates.
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Post by FTMSupport » Fri Jan 15, 2010 3:32 pm

Also, in response to the "Offensive Fouls counting toward team fouls"... in the NBA, Offensive Fouls are NOT counted as team fouls for shooting penalty, and we were using NBA as the main reference point for our rules.

We will add a setting for "Offensive Fouls count as Team Fouls YES | NO" in a future update.

Thank you.
nev

Post by nev » Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:19 pm

Thanks for the quick response.