Assigning games to leagues

If you have an idea for improving the product, please post it here and we will try and prioritize updates based on the most popular requests.
Skyhawk

Assigning games to leagues

Post by Skyhawk » Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:25 pm

I love this app!! You guys are doing a great job. Two changes I would request are
1. When adding a game I would like to be able to assign it to a league from the initial "add" screen for the game rather than having to create the game then open it up to assign the league. It makes sense that while I am adding the teams, date, and options that I also assign the league at that point. It would also be handy to be able to see what league the game is assigned to from the "game manager" screen.
2. When I email the team stats to coach he would like to see minutes added to the "per game" stats.

Thank You
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Re: Assigning games to leagues

Post by FTMSupport » Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:16 pm

Thank you for the suggestions. We will add them to our enhancement list.

For #1, the game will default to being assigned to whatever leagues you currently have enabled in League Manager. This would save you from having to go into the Game Info screen to set the leagues.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs
Skyhawk

Re: Assigning games to leagues

Post by Skyhawk » Mon Apr 01, 2013 4:13 am

Thanks. My next question...

I just purchased a web site to track our summer tournaments. I got things set up and working but I am not able to see the best stat of all which is TS%. Is there any way we can get that added to the website stats?