Spreadsheet for individual stats and Team Stats per game

If you have an idea for improving the product, please post it here and we will try and prioritize updates based on the most popular requests.
tonystai

Spreadsheet for individual stats and Team Stats per game

Post by tonystai » Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:47 am

I've been doing some charting of individual player stats across a season looking for trending in individual categories like TO, FG%, etc... The current PDF output of the player stats is not ideal for this purpose (can't copy the PDF table data directly, I have to convert to Word first). It would be great if the output was also in excel format from the email, similar to the team stats email options.

I'd really like to be able to do the same charting thing for the team stats across a season. So my 2nd request would be that the team stats include a game by game stats summary at the team level. One of the reasons is to give feedback to coaching staff for whether points of emphasis during practices are having an impact on overall game performances, not just the next game. I know I can cull those numbers out of each players game stats totaled together but that is a lot more work.

Thanks,

Tony
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Re: Spreadsheet for individual stats and Team Stats per game

Post by FTMSupport » Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:19 am

We will add these requests to our enhancement list. It is not likely something that will happen fast, but we will keep it on the list.

In the meantime, you may want to try a trial of the Team Websites and possible the Tam Website API to see if that gets you the data you are looking for. You can get a free 7 day trial of a team website by logging in to the Admin Website, going to Accounts, and using the New Team Website option from there. The last step will allow you to try a 7 day trial.

You can get information on accessing the data through the API at:

http://api.iscorecentral.com/teamwebsiteapi.html
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs