Sort the statistics and players for each item

If you have an idea for improving the product, please post it here and we will try and prioritize updates based on the most popular requests.
RParrado

Sort the statistics and players for each item

Post by RParrado » Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:10 am

Can you sort the list of players for the number ? The order by the number is not make in the introduce the player.

Can you sort the statistics for the item in each column. Example sort by points, fouls, etc...

thanks

Rodolfo Parrado
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Re: Sort the statistics and players for each item

Post by FTMSupport » Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:55 pm

You can change the order that players are displayed in on the device by changing the order of the Roster or Lineup. Open the roster or lineup for the team, then place your finger on the "3 bar" drag icon on the far right until it "lifts", then set the order of players to whatever you want.

When viewing team stats, tap on any column header to sort by that stat. Tap again to sort in the opposite order.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs
chriskarate

Post by chriskarate » Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:18 am

FTMSupport wrote:When viewing team stats, tap on any column header to sort by that stat. Tap again to sort in the opposite order.
This is fine when viewing the stats in the app but when I do team stats containing multiple seasons I need to sort by player name. I click the column headers in the app and everything is fine but if I send the stats via email the stats in the email are not sorted how I want them. I strongly believe the email to stats should send in the same sorting you had setup in the app.
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Post by FTMSupport » Sun Apr 07, 2013 9:45 am

Thank you for the suggestion. If you want to sort the emails, you can always email as Excel and sort that any way you like as well.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs
chriskarate

Post by chriskarate » Sat Apr 13, 2013 4:23 am

Our media wants the PDF, which is not sortable. It would be nice to have it export the same way I have it sorted in the app before emailing. Right now, the PDF just displays the players in random order.