Can I view stats by period?

If you have an idea for improving the product, please post it here and we will try and prioritize updates based on the most popular requests.
Thorbach

Can I view stats by period?

Post by Thorbach » Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:56 am

One of our coaches asked me to present stats by quarter, which I said "iScore app can do anything!" ;). However, I haven't figured out how to do that....can this be done or should I throw this over to feature requests?
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Re: Can I view stats by period?

Post by FTMSupport » Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:05 am

We do not have a view stats by quarter option. It was requested recently, so we have it on our enhancement list for future prioritization.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs
stlineberger

Post by stlineberger » Mon Feb 04, 2013 5:20 pm

Stats by quarter and half would be extremely beneficial as is the current shot chart options.
BravesFan

Post by BravesFan » Fri Feb 07, 2014 12:00 pm

stlineberger wrote:Stats by quarter and half would be extremely beneficial as is the current shot chart options.
+1
rossspyke

Post by rossspyke » Mon Feb 10, 2014 6:56 pm

Agreed. Pretty much every game I have done stats for this year the coach has asked me at halftime how many of a certain stat did they have in the first quarter versus the second. I am left with no answer and a look of disgust by the coach. Lately I have been writing down key stats after the first qtr. is over just so I can have the answer coach is looking for at halftime. This works but it would sure be nice to leave the pencil and paper at home which is why I purchased the app in the first place!