Made free throw should not start clock

If you have an idea for improving the product, please post it here and we will try and prioritize updates based on the most popular requests.
J-Man

Re: Made free throw should not start clock

Post by J-Man » Mon Dec 09, 2013 7:49 am

Keep in mind that some leagues do "continuous clock". So, as long as there is an option of "continuous clock" or not, I agree with your requests.
Thorbach

Post by Thorbach » Mon Dec 09, 2013 1:21 pm

Agreed. There is option to have continous clock or Stop Clock. All my points were for using the Stop Clock option.

I just scored another game sicne my earlier post today. Wanted to make sure I included this specific in my list of clock stoppage complaints...TURNOVERS (in Game mode).
You already have a STEAL button for when a steal is made during live play (no clock stoppage). I think the TURNOVER button should be used for all other clock-stopping turnovers (out of bounds, backcourt, travelling). This button should auto-stop the clock. If you remove 'intercepted' (which you should actually just use steal button for) from the list of turnovers then I think all the others are indeed clock stopping events.

And, as others have requested, please dont have clock start as soon as I complete a free throw, as the game clock really does not start at that point. It starts only when a player gets ball in play.
Now I WOULD like to see that - clock starts automatically once I tap on a player with the ball (simulating that player getting ball in play). That way I wouldn't have to hit clock button at all to restart it and it starts at the right moment.

Making these changes would make scoring a game almost 'hands-free' from the clock button...which would be awesome!! Right now, I have to watch and hit the clock button constantly....it is my ONLY real gripe with this app.
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Post by FTMSupport » Mon Dec 09, 2013 10:49 pm

We will add these suggestions to our enhancement list. Thank you.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs