Edit number of time outs taken

If you have an idea for improving the product, please post it here and we will try and prioritize updates based on the most popular requests.
seligsean

Edit number of time outs taken

Post by seligsean » Sat Dec 15, 2012 4:56 pm

You guys should add the ability to edit time outs taken.
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Re: Edit number of time outs taken

Post by FTMSupport » Sat Dec 15, 2012 7:38 pm

You can create a timeout at any time. There really are no "statistics" surrounding timeouts, so they are really just informational, but you can add timeouts at any time. You can also delete timeouts by going to the Play by Play from the Game Info screen, and using the Delete option on any play that is a timeout that you no longer want.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs
3ballers

Post by 3ballers » Sun May 05, 2013 1:17 pm

Where is the delete feature in the basketball app?
3ballers

Post by 3ballers » Sun May 05, 2013 1:30 pm

FTMSupport wrote:You can create a timeout at any time. There really are no "statistics" surrounding timeouts, so they are really just informational, but you can add timeouts at any time. You can also delete timeouts by going to the Play by Play from the Game Info screen, and using the Delete option on any play that is a timeout that you no longer want.
I need to keep up with the number of timeouts taken so I can keep the coach abreast of how many he has left. I looked and could not find the delete option you mentioned above. In the play by play box, I can highlight a particular play/action (it turns blue), but I cannot find any way to edit or delete that play/action. I have sometimes mistakenly charged a TO to the wrong team, but don't see a way to correct that.
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Post by FTMSupport » Sun May 05, 2013 2:51 pm

You have to exit out of the scoring screen and select Play by Play from the Game Info screen, and then you will see the Home Timeout or Guest Timeout event, and you can tap the Delete option to remove it.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs
3ballers

Post by 3ballers » Sun May 05, 2013 3:45 pm

Got it. Thanks. It would be great if you didn't have to exit the scoring screen to make the change. Hard to do that in the middle of a fast paced game.