Including turnovers in the Stat Comparison screen

If you have an idea for improving the product, please post it here and we will try and prioritize updates based on the most popular requests.
JMSEEGER

Including turnovers in the Stat Comparison screen

Post by JMSEEGER » Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:41 pm

I am a relatively new user of iScore Basketball-I assist for a high school boys program and just started using iScore this season. So far, I am loving it (and I anticipate loving it even more once the next update with efficiency ratings is released). A few games into the season, there is one small enhancement that I would like to see: when scoring a game in Game Mode, with the split screen view, it would be nice if turnovers were listed along with the other stats. During timeouts or at halftime, it is nice to have the team stat comparison, but one of the stats that our head coach ( and I imagine many others) wants to know quickly is turnovers, and it's not part of that screen. If it's a matter of not having enough space to fit turnovers on the screen, I would suggest replacing technical fouls, since that doesn't seem to be as key of a stat.

Thanks for considering!
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Re: Including turnovers in the Stat Comparison screen

Post by FTMSupport » Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:30 am

The Turnovers are actually there. Place your finger in the stat comparison area and move it up (scroll the area). It will reveal Steals, Turnovers, and Deflections which are all below the bottom of the visible area by default, but they are there.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs
JMSEEGER

Post by JMSEEGER » Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:06 pm

I have not been able to see them. When I scroll down, I get Steals and Deflections, but that's it.
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Post by FTMSupport » Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:47 pm

OK... it looks like that is included in the version that is awaiting Apple's approval. That is what we have on our device here that shows the Turnovers. As soon as Apple approves that update, you should see the turnovers as well.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs