Subs during Free Throws

If you have an idea for improving the product, please post it here and we will try and prioritize updates based on the most popular requests.
tonystai

Subs during Free Throws

Post by tonystai » Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:12 am

To help with the flow of the game and subs coming into the game, it would be helpful to be able to sub from the Free Throw screen. On 2 shot fouls, subs have to wait for the 1st shot to be taken before subbing, making you have to decide which to do first, subs or the free throws. When scoring, If I know there are subs, I'll wait to do the free throws until after the subs, but sometimes this gets hectic when the 2nd shot is missed and action is occurring and I'm still trying to do the free throws. I tried it the other way and that was worse because the subs were already in action and it was more difficult to find them on the court while trying to remember what was going on for stats.

Thanks,
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Re: Subs during Free Throws

Post by FTMSupport » Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:03 am

On the iPad, you can press the Sub button along the bottom at any time - even while the free throw screen is up. On the iPhone, there is a Sub button available from the free throw screen.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs
tonystai

Re: Subs during Free Throws

Post by tonystai » Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:17 am

Ok, thanks. I thought I had tried that but perhaps I just assumed that you couldn't because the free throw screen overlays the scoring screen. I'll try later.