Coach mode addition

If you have an idea for improving the product, please post it here and we will try and prioritize updates based on the most popular requests.
auroratechchris

Coach mode addition

Post by auroratechchris » Mon Oct 29, 2012 9:01 pm

I would like to see the different turnover choices pop up in coach mode so I can track the players errors. I would also like to see a shot choice of Miss 2 with foul and then ask who committed the foul
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Re: Coach mode addition

Post by FTMSupport » Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:03 am

Here is the same response we put in the other place you made this request:

A "Miss 2 with foul" is just a foul. A player is not charged a missed shot when a foul is committed on the player. So in that case, just assign a foul.

Coach mode is intended more just for stat tracking. In stats, you would just see "Turnover" totals, not Turnover because of double dribble, or turnover because the ball was intercepted.

If you want full game detail tracking, then Game mode is the way to go. Game mode is a bit harder to learn than coach mode, but it truly does optimize the number of taps required to enter plays.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs
auroratechchris

Re: Coach mode addition

Post by auroratechchris » Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:18 am

I forgot to add - I understand that a missed shot with a foul is charged as a foul - however I like to see who on the team is attempting shots or drawing the foul and this allows me to do it.