Be able to view the stats, shot chart and combo for > 1 game

If you have an idea for improving the product, please post it here and we will try and prioritize updates based on the most popular requests.
brettroeder

Be able to view the stats, shot chart and combo for > 1 game

Post by brettroeder » Sat Jun 30, 2012 4:57 am

I'd like to be able to view the stats, shot chart and combo reports for a set of selected games. Maybe selected by tournament, or last 3, or last 10, ...
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Re: Be able to view the stats, shot chart and combo for > 1 game

Post by FTMSupport » Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:55 am

The previous posting about using leagues to group your games would also apply to this. When you view Team Stats, it will show just the stats for the game(s) in your selected league(s).

If you email the stats, it will include the grouping reports for those games as well.

Email player cards to see shot charts across multiple games.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs
tonystai

Post by tonystai » Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:22 pm

Is there any way to get the combo stats across multiple games to merge on the email?

I just did 2 tournaments the last two weekends and have a number of combinations that are the same but aren't merging in the stats email. This would be a very helpful feature to have the combos get merged for coaches.
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Post by FTMSupport » Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:26 pm

If the groups of players are the same, then when you are emailing the Team Stats, the combo reports should be accumulating the stats for each distinct combo.

If that is not happening, is it possible you have created duplicate players with the same name? You can check by going to League Manager, making sure All is selected, then go to Player Manager and see if there are duplicates. You can use the Merge option to combine duplicate players back into a single player.
tonystai

Post by tonystai » Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:17 pm

Hmmm, I did have duplicate players, not sure how I had done it but I already deleted them because they didn't have any game stats associated with them. Customer number C7B0EE23C2 if you wanted to peek. After removing the duplicated players I'm still getting the duplicate lists. If you'd prefer we can take this to the troubleshooting topic.

Tony
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Post by FTMSupport » Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:31 pm

Just one more thing to try before we dig deeper... for the deleted players, try the steps at the following link to undelete them, then merge with your existing players (the link is in Baseball forum, but Basketball works the same):

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=6191&p=27662#p27662" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

This will ensure that the games were not scored with the duplicate players by mistake.
tonystai

Post by tonystai » Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:04 am

Unfortunately, It looks like the undelete of players option was wiped out when I optimized the DB and imported back into the ipad (prior to jumping into the thread).

I did that step after noticing the duplicate listing for the combo's thinking that might be the problem. Seems like I might have screwed myself.

Anything else to try?

Thanks!