Player Statistics Export

If you have an idea for improving the product, please post it here and we will try and prioritize updates based on the most popular requests.
jds3v

Player Statistics Export

Post by jds3v » Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:57 pm

Hi iScore,

Great product. Thank you for making it. When I export a "Player Card," it only allows me to do so in a PDF format. This is somewhat difficult to transfer to Excel so that I can manipulate it. Could you put an export in the update that also puts it in Excel form like you do with the individual games?

Another great feature would be if you could export multiple players' totals into a single Excel file. For example, I often wish to compare each of the 14 players on my team. In order to do that comprehensively, I would need each of their stat lines from each game. But, in order to do that, I need to export 14 different files, transfer them to Excel, etc.

Thank you for your help!
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Re: Player Statistics Export

Post by FTMSupport » Fri Dec 30, 2011 7:31 pm

You can email both the Cumulative Stats and the individual Game Stats as both Excel and CSV. The cumulative stats includes a summary line per player where you can compare each of the players. You can use leagues to group the games into the subsets you want to use for comparison.

If you keep a running Excel file after each game, you can export that game and add it to your Excel file.

For people that want even more programmatic control of the data, we offer the Team Website API as part of any Team Website subscription. You can find more details on that here:

http://api.iscorecentral.com/teamwebsiteapi.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

It allows you to get game, team, or even full player statistics in great detail.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs