Individual Fouls

If you have an idea for improving the product, please post it here and we will try and prioritize updates based on the most popular requests.
rjsbball25

Individual Fouls

Post by rjsbball25 » Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:32 am

I'm new to this app and may be missing something...but the individual foul count only shows for Offensive Fouls, not Total Fouls (in each player's square). I don't get this??? Why not show total fouls? Thanks!
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Re: Individual Fouls

Post by FTMSupport » Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:30 am

Where are you looking that you only see offensive fouls? We break out Offensive, Defensive, and Total all separately in the Stats reports. If you are talking about the little number on the player's button, that shows the number of offensive + defensive fouls combined. Is there somewhere else you are referring to?
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs
rjsbball25

Post by rjsbball25 » Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:26 pm

Thanks...I figured it out. I was talking about the player's button. But what if you are only tracking your team...it looks like you need to at least have a dummy team in order to track fouls? Otherwise, you can't have your team have a defensive foul because you need to highlight the player who was fouled in order to record a foul...and if you don't have at least a dummy team, you can't highlight them and assign the defensive foul to your team...am I correct on this?
danmcc

Post by danmcc » Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:24 pm

That is correct. I add one player on the opposing team for fouls and recording a shot for a defensive rebound.
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Post by FTMSupport » Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:09 pm

Ah... for iPhone / iPod Touch, yes, you would have to do that. For the iPad, there is a "coach" scoring mode where you can score everything for your own team and are never forced to score for the other team.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs
rjsbball25

Post by rjsbball25 » Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:30 am

Thank you both for the info!