Auto assign assists

If you have an idea for improving the product, please post it here and we will try and prioritize updates based on the most popular requests.
Daleblankenship

Auto assign assists

Post by Daleblankenship » Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:18 am

It would be nice if assists were easier to assign. Unless you have changed it, the way I am having to assign them is to go back and look at who passed to the shooter and assign it.

It would be cool if the app automatically asked if player #... Gets the assist since he was the last person to pass the ball to the shooter. If that isn't possible at least have it prompt that player number when I press 2 with assist or 3 with assist.

As an example player 3 passes to player 5 then player 5 makes the shot, it would be cool if it asks me "does player 3 get an assist?"
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Re: Auto assign assists

Post by FTMSupport » Mon Nov 29, 2010 2:13 pm

When you are using the Game scoring mode, and you select Shot, +2 or +3 w/Assist, the first thing it asks is who made the assist. It is one click to give the player an assist. Are you saying you are forgetting who passed the ball to the shooter, so you want a reminder of who the previous player that had possession of the ball is? Maybe we can highlight the player who had possession prior to the shooter? Would that address what you are looking for?
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs
Daleblankenship

Re: Auto assign assists

Post by Daleblankenship » Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:27 pm

That is exactly what I am saying.

If I forgot who made the pass, I have to go back and look at the play by play. It can be cumbersome in a fast game.

I think highliting would work.

Thanks