Deleted Player

We will try and answer Frequently Asked Questions in this forum. If you are having any issues with iScore Basketball, this is probably the best place to start.
City

Deleted Player

Post by City » Thu Mar 06, 2014 11:52 am

I looked through the FAQ and searched this board but couldn't find a specific answer. I scored a game with all the players there, then went back after the fact and deleted the players on the game screen by clicking on Lineup and deleting the players who were not there for that game. Unfortunately I deleted two players who were there and had stats. How can I get them back and their stats properly back? The game score is still correct but the two players show zeros for the game after I added them back to the lineup.
City

Re: Deleted Player

Post by City » Thu Mar 06, 2014 1:03 pm

also, I'm getting this "nginx error!" when I try to go to my.iscorecentral.com
City

Post by City » Thu Mar 06, 2014 1:53 pm

well, now the my.iscorecentral.com site is coming back up, but it's saying my user ID and password are wrong, despite them being correct on my ipad.
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Post by FTMSupport » Thu Mar 06, 2014 3:09 pm

Do an Options -> Export from iScore and you should then be able to log in to the Admin Website.

If you deleted the players from the lineup for a game, then as long as you add them in by selecting them from your existing player list, things should be fine. If you are adding players and creating new players with the same name, that is not the same as selecting the existing players. If you go to League Manager and verify you have the ALL league turned on, then go to Player Manager, you can see if you have created duplicate players. If you have, you can use the Merge option to combine them back into one, then make sure they are on the lineup for the game and the stats should show correctly.

If you actually deleted the player in Player Manager, you can "undelete" the player and then merge the player by following the instructions in the following link (originally in baseball thread, but applies to basketball as well):

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=6191&p=27662#p27662
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs