Screen Went Blank - Can't Reopen App

We will try and answer Frequently Asked Questions in this forum. If you are having any issues with iScore Basketball, this is probably the best place to start.
croberts33

Screen Went Blank - Can't Reopen App

Post by croberts33 » Sat Dec 14, 2013 4:54 am

Before the third game in our season (basketball), I entered the visiting team's roster and went to "Play" the game.
Suddenly, the screen on my IPad went white and I can't access anything. Actually, nothing even shows up on the screen.
I've tried closing the app and reopening from the home screen but I still get an all white display except for the time, battery level and wifi strength signal.
Do I need to reinstall and lose the data from the past two games or is there another fix?
Afjb

Re: Screen Went Blank - Can't Reopen App

Post by Afjb » Sat Dec 14, 2013 5:49 am

Have you tried doing a reset of the iPad? That's where you hold the center and power buttons down at the same time and keep holding them until you see the Apple logo. It works like a "reboot" and hopefully will clear out the issue you are having. Remember, keep holding both buttons down until you see the logo then you can release both buttons. Hope this helps. Let us know.

Tony