Team Stats and Opponents Stats on Website

We will try and answer Frequently Asked Questions in this forum. If you are having any issues with iScore Basketball, this is probably the best place to start.
JMSEEGER

Team Stats and Opponents Stats on Website

Post by JMSEEGER » Tue Dec 10, 2013 11:48 am

I paid the $20 for a team website. I put all of last season's games into a "2012-2013" league and all of this season's games into a "2013-2014" league. When I go to the website, I can see the appropriate stats when I want to. What I cannot find are these things:

*"Team" stats (i.e. Team Rebounds)
*Opponent's stats for the current season

Both of those things show up when I look at team stats on my iPad; however, the totals on my iPad are for both last season and this season, and there is no option to select just one league's stats on the iPad. Is there any way to make Opponent's stats for just the selected league appear on the website, and also to make Team Rebounds for just the selected league appear on the website? If those are missing, the benefit of team stats is greatly diminished.
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Re: Team Stats and Opponents Stats on Website

Post by FTMSupport » Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:29 am

To select just one league's stats on the iPad, go to League Manager, and turn off all leagues except the one you want to view stats for. Then go back to Team Manager and view stats. The stats will only be for the currently selected league(s).

If you can email us a link to your Team Website to support@iscoresports.com, we can look into adding OPPONENT and TEAM stats to the stats page.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs