Inputting several previous games at once

We will try and answer Frequently Asked Questions in this forum. If you are having any issues with iScore Basketball, this is probably the best place to start.
Afjb

Inputting several previous games at once

Post by Afjb » Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:50 am

This may have been discussed in a previous topic, if so I apologize for missing it. Let's say I have 6 games worth of data from teams that I want to add to iScore so that when I start adding new games for that team, it continues with the player's and team stats. What's the best way to enter that data? If I do everything for one game, then the per game averages will be off, unless I have the ability to change the number of games as well. For instance, if in the six games player A scored 100 points, if I enter 100 points he will show a per game average of 100.0.

I don't have the individual game data, just the cumulative stats. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Tony
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Re: Inputting several previous games at once

Post by FTMSupport » Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:58 pm

Unfortunately we don't have a way to enter # of games since the stats can only be directly overridden on a single game.

You could create one game with the cumulative values, then 5 games with 0 values for all the players, and their totals will be divided by 6 when per game averages are being calculated.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs