Career Stats on iscorecast

We will try and answer Frequently Asked Questions in this forum. If you are having any issues with iScore Basketball, this is probably the best place to start.
Easygoer

Career Stats on iscorecast

Post by Easygoer » Sat Jan 19, 2013 5:23 pm

I uploaded 5 games on to the iscorecast website. All 5 are there and in the maintenance site. When I look at any of the games and choose a player, I see that games stats but nothing on the career stats. I do not have the check mark on the maintenance site that says disable cumulative stats. How do I see the career stats on the iscore central site? It should be noted, on my device, I do see the career stats for each player. Thanks for your help.
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Re: Career Stats on iscorecast

Post by FTMSupport » Sat Jan 19, 2013 6:21 pm

Stats are not displayed on the Admin Website. They are only visible on the device, on the optional Team Websites, and the cumulative stats on the Team Website will display for players when the stats are for the same team they are playing for. It is only for the team they are playing on. If you are not seeing the stats, be sure to do an Options -> Export from your device as this is what updates the server with the stats from your device.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs
Easygoer

Post by Easygoer » Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:12 am

Maybe I wasn't clear. On the iscorecast website, you can see all the games I posted. All the parents can look and see all the stats from that game. It shows the play by play. When you click the players Tab (play by play, photos, players) on the right, the players from both teams come up with pts, pf, rb and ast for that game. When I click on a player, the player card then comes up on the left. It gives more detail on the left on the rows that say today. However, under the row that says career, it shows all zeros. That is the question. I look forward to your response.
OhioTex

Post by OhioTex » Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:44 am

From your description, sounds like this is Basketball.. I am moving thread to basketball.
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Post by FTMSupport » Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:39 am

Have you done an Options -> Export as suggested in the previous response? This is what updates stats on the server.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs