Names not fitting in scoring screen

We will try and answer Frequently Asked Questions in this forum. If you are having any issues with iScore Basketball, this is probably the best place to start.
bryansports

Names not fitting in scoring screen

Post by bryansports » Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:18 am

Hello,

I have searched and searched for this on the forums but can't find anything about it. My iScore rosters have both first and last names. When I go to the scoring screen, if I have a long last name with a first name, the screen omits the last name in favor of the first name.

So if I have Chris Watterson as the name, I get just Chris in the coach mode screen. If I take the first name out, it's fine. Short of reversing the first and last names in the roster, is there any way to prioritize so it shows just the last name?
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Re: Names not fitting in scoring screen

Post by FTMSupport » Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:11 am

We do not have an option to select display of first or last name. We always display both. If the name gets to big to fit the UI, then the name will be scrolled off the display. You can reverse the first and last names as you noted, or you can go with no first name at all. There is also an option to display Initials for the players instead of player numbers if that is helpful to you.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs
mheathky62

Re: Names not fitting in scoring screen

Post by mheathky62 » Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:52 am

Hello,

I have a question regarding stats. On the web page, the deflections do not show. They show in the app, but not on the web. Can we get them added in for the web?

Thanks