Player Question

We will try and answer Frequently Asked Questions in this forum. If you are having any issues with iScore Basketball, this is probably the best place to start.
masch32

Player Question

Post by masch32 » Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:03 pm

I added all of our JV and Varsity players while "All" was selected in League manager. I then created 2 new leagues, JV and Varsity. I created my JV and Varsity teams and added them to their leagues. When I select one league in LM and deselect "All", none of our players show up in that leagues player manager. Our players only show when "All" is selected. Does that mean our player's stats will not be league specific? For example, a couple kids play JV and Varsity and I want their stats for JV and Varsity games separate. Should I delete all the players and only put them in their league's Player Manager? That would then make me need to enter the players who play both teams twice? Or, since I created 2 leagues, the games added to the JV league will stay separate from the games added to the Varsity league, which would then keep those season stat totals separate automatically? Thanks in advance.
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Re: Player Question

Post by FTMSupport » Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:12 am

For stat purposes, the only thing that will be important is assigning the GAMEs to the right leagues. You will need the Team assigned to the right league so you can select the team when trying to view stats, and the GAMEs will have to be assigned to the right leagues so the stats are filtered by that league. The players are not as important as they will be included in the report as long as they are on the Team Roster that you are trying to view stats for.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs