Minutes played and turnovers

We will try and answer Frequently Asked Questions in this forum. If you are having any issues with iScore Basketball, this is probably the best place to start.
LMlion

Minutes played and turnovers

Post by LMlion » Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:22 pm

New to app and love it so far. However, I have 2 problems. We play 4 8 minute quarters and some players are showing way more time than the possible 32 minutes. Why is that happening? Secondly, we just track team turnovers for the opponent on paper, not individually to cut down things stat keeper has to track since we are new to this. Is there a way to plug them after the game for team turnovers for opponent or do I just have to put them on and individual player when I am in the adjust mode?
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Re: Minutes played and turnovers

Post by FTMSupport » Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:38 pm

Using adjust mode is the way to assign the turnovers. You can select the TEAM instead of individual players even in adjust mode by tapping the team name, then adjusting the stats at the team level.

If you have set your game settings to 4 x 8 minute quarters, we do not know how the players can be showing more than 32 minutes for the game unless you went into overtime?
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs