New to app. A few questions.

We will try and answer Frequently Asked Questions in this forum. If you are having any issues with iScore Basketball, this is probably the best place to start.
masch32

New to app. A few questions.

Post by masch32 » Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:23 pm

I'm a high school basketball coach and interested in using this for our program. I've developed a few questions while playing with the app.

1. Can I go in and correct/edit the end game totals after watching the game on film? My student managers tend to make a few mistakes.

2. Can an online account have multiple devices using different platforms? My assistant has a droid and I have apple.

3. Do I need to use the league feature to keep season stats between different levels of play? One league for JV and one for Varsity?

4. Would each season be archived on the website, device, or both?

Thanks in advance for your response.
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Re: New to app. A few questions.

Post by FTMSupport » Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:11 pm

1. You can edit the play by play post game to add/remove/fix incorrect information

2. iScore Basketball only supports iOS devices. You can use data sharing to transfer data between any number of devices that have iScore

3. The league functionality can really be thought of as "groups". For JV and Varsity, you would likely have two different teams. But if you wanted to track the Varsity team in just a particular tournament, you could create a league called "Thanksgiving 2012 Tournament" for example, and view the stats for just the games played during that tournament (in addition to lifetime stats, etc). You would also use leagues to separate your seasons when you start a new year next year

4. All data would be kept on the device and leagues would be used to allow you to report on separate seasons. The amount of space taken on the device is very minimal per game.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs