Email play by play?

We will try and answer Frequently Asked Questions in this forum. If you are having any issues with iScore Basketball, this is probably the best place to start.
neiser

Email play by play?

Post by neiser » Thu Nov 08, 2012 8:26 am

We have just purchased this program for the upcoming season. I do stats for a high school boys team. I took it to a girls high school game to try it out before our first game. One question I have is about stats that are available to be emailed at the end of the game. The play-by-play list is awesome - something our coaches definitely want after the game. Is there a way to email that to someone? We have a JV coach and a Varsity coach and one iPad.

An additional question would be if the above isn't an option, if we use the data sharing option to send to someone else, would the play-by-play be included there? What is included when we data share?

Thanks!!
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Re: Email play by play?

Post by FTMSupport » Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:08 pm

We do not have an option to email play by play, but if you use the iScorecast, then the coaches can view the iScorecast which includes the full play by play as well as the visual of where things take place on the court.

When using data sharing, the entire game and all game details (including play by play) is transferred.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs