Another clock question

We will try and answer Frequently Asked Questions in this forum. If you are having any issues with iScore Basketball, this is probably the best place to start.
Afjb

Another clock question

Post by Afjb » Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:56 pm

Hi, I just downloaded your app and am going to use it to score some Strat and other tabletop games. After messing around with it, it looks really easy to use. I already own your football and baseball apps, so I knew this would be just as high quality.

I have a question/favor regarding the clock. When I tap on the clock to stop the time so I can manually adjust it, when I go to game mode and choose a foul or turnover, the clock automatically starts again. I would rather control that myself completely. Instead I have to tap again and adjust the clock accordingly. Also, whenever I exit the scoring screen and go to the main screen, when I go back to the game the clock is running. Again, I would like to keep it off until I tell it to run.

Also, I agree with others who would prefer that every time the clock is adjusted it does not show up on the play by play.

Thanks again for another great product....what's the next game?????
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Re: Another clock question

Post by FTMSupport » Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:18 am

Thank you for the suggestions, we will make sure they are all on our list and prioritized. We have not yet announced what our next sport will be.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs
Afjb

Post by Afjb » Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:58 am

Thanks for your quick response. I would vote for hockey or soccer or maybe you could develop an app where we can put in our own parameters and user fields for our own stats!
SteelCityB

Post by SteelCityB » Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:01 am

Afjb wrote:I would vote for hockey or soccer
Electronic scorekeeping could really simplify volleyball scorekeeping, but I doubt there would be enough demand to justify the app. :)