iScore Basketball - NEW GAMES

We will try and answer Frequently Asked Questions in this forum. If you are having any issues with iScore Basketball, this is probably the best place to start.
mrstlc3

iScore Basketball - NEW GAMES

Post by mrstlc3 » Mon May 21, 2012 10:56 am

I have a AAU/Travel program and I use iScore for several teams. When we play in a tournament we generally play a minimum of 3 games per team. I did a game for my 13u team. My next game to do was for my 11u team. I had trouble getting a new game for the 11u. For some reason it kept adding a new game to the 13u team. So what I did was delete the 13u team game that was completed and then I was able to do stats for the 11u team game. So my question is...do I have to delete a game in order to start taking stats for a new game even if its for different teams? If so when I delete the game do I lose all statistical information if I don't email myself the report?
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Re: iScore Basketball - NEW GAMES

Post by FTMSupport » Mon May 21, 2012 11:19 am

No, you should never delete a game.

Make sure you have created a Team in Team Manager for each team you want to score for. When you are going to score a game, go to Game Manager, and tap the New Game option. You can then choose the home and visitor teams, and the scoring will take place for whatever teams you have selected.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs
mrstlc3

Re: iScore Basketball - NEW GAMES

Post by mrstlc3 » Mon May 21, 2012 11:23 am

Thanks! I will make sure that I have all my teams and their rosters entered. I think that was the problem. I decided to spontaneously purchase the app and use it on the fly. I had one team entered but I didn't enter the 2nd team and was trying to do a game at game time.