Team and Data Disappearing

We will try and answer Frequently Asked Questions in this forum. If you are having any issues with iScore Basketball, this is probably the best place to start.
mwhittington

Team and Data Disappearing

Post by mwhittington » Sat May 19, 2012 3:00 pm

I just purchased the app today. So far so good but after the game i hit exit and everything went away. I thought it was like Iscore baseball and that it still kept your data. In fact the 2 teams I put in aren't there and if i go to scorecast there is nothing there. So I typed in the team names again because we are playing again tomorrow and when i hit back they were gone. I did this 3 times and i hit save wherever it is available.

This isn't a big deal yet because i'm just doing some of our tournament games before our season starts to get the hang of it but obviously i'm doing something wrong or there is some type of bug. I have the Ipad version. Can anyone help me?

Thanks

Mike
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Re: Team and Data Disappearing

Post by FTMSupport » Sat May 19, 2012 4:59 pm

Data should not disappear. Just like baseball everything is written to the database as you enter it. First thing to check is League Manager. Make sure you have the "All" league checked in League Manager. If you do, and still don't have data, do an Options -> Export and email us at support@iscoresports.com with your customer ID and we will take a look.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs
mwhittington

Post by mwhittington » Sat May 19, 2012 6:40 pm

Once again you are correct - you guys are always fast with follow
Another reason I'm a fan

Which mode is easiest to learn on? 2 quick rebounds, a block then foul happens quickly - any suggestions?
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Post by FTMSupport » Sat May 19, 2012 9:10 pm

If you are only tracking the stats for your own team, the Coach Mode is usually a little easier. If you are tracking full stats for both teams, then Game Mode is the way to go (will take a bit more practice, but when you get the hang of it, it minimizes taps required to score the complete game).
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs