About to try it

We will try and answer Frequently Asked Questions in this forum. If you are having any issues with iScore Basketball, this is probably the best place to start.
mwhittington

About to try it

Post by mwhittington » Sat May 19, 2012 11:22 am

I'm a huge fan of Iscore Baseball and have been using it for 3 years and our team loves it. I've tried many basketball apps but with such quick action and subs it has made it difficult for me to get the hang of it. I thought since I'm already used to Iscore for baseball this might be easier for me. I have no problems at all with baseball but also don't want to throw money down the drain if this app isn't pretty easy to use.

I would like to keep up with our team and not the opponent really. Any thoughts?

Thanks

Mike
chriskarate

Re: About to try it

Post by chriskarate » Wed May 23, 2012 11:21 am

I agree 100%. In our league, we only care about our team and could care less about what the other team is doing. Would be nice to only have to worry about your own team stats.
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Re: About to try it

Post by FTMSupport » Wed May 23, 2012 1:07 pm

You do not have to score for both teams. On the iPad, there is actually a "Coach Mode" that makes it very easy to score for just your team.

On iPhone or in "Game Mode" on iPad, you do not have to enter anything for the other team unless you want to.

Many people create a single player for the other team just so they can track score / team stats for the other team (to see how your team does vs the other team), but do not track individual stats for all players on the other team.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs