Games Played and stats

We will try and answer Frequently Asked Questions in this forum. If you are having any issues with iScore Basketball, this is probably the best place to start.
mls0322

Games Played and stats

Post by mls0322 » Mon Jan 16, 2012 2:17 pm

I have some players who have played in games, have tallied stats for the particular game but it did not count towards their games played or minutes played. My starters get all of the minutes played each game. The first couple games of the season it worked fine but the last few games have been this way. Is there a way to change it so that my stats are accurate for the season?

I'm not so concerned with minutes played as I am games played because that really changes the averages per game.

Thanks.
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Re: Games Played and stats

Post by FTMSupport » Mon Jan 16, 2012 2:50 pm

You have to sub the players into the game for them to be credited with a game played. Use the Sub button to perform substitutions. We have the ability to enter stats for players without subbing them in, but by doing this and not using subs, iScore does not know when a player is in the game, so they are not credited with a Game Played, they are not credited with minutes played, and they are not included in the "combo reports".
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs