How to delete old Scorecasts from iscorecentral.com

We will try and answer Frequently Asked Questions in this forum. If you are having any issues with iScore Basketball, this is probably the best place to start.
MCWildcats

How to delete old Scorecasts from iscorecentral.com

Post by MCWildcats » Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:02 am

There is an old score cast from a game from last season that I am wanting removed from the site. Is there a way that I can do that?
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Re: How to delete old Scorecasts from iscorecentral.com

Post by FTMSupport » Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:08 am

Log in to your Admin Website and it can be removed from there. To log in to the Admin Website, go to Options -> Admin Website from within iScore to see your login information.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs
MCWildcats

Post by MCWildcats » Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:39 am

I followed your Directions and nothing is listed under Scorecasts just Game and Options.
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Post by FTMSupport » Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:59 am

If there is nothing on the Scorecasts tab for the Customer ID you entered, then nothing should appear on the iScorecasts list for that same customer ID. Make sure you are using the same customer ID in both cases (sometimes people don't realize when they get a new device, it gets a new customer ID). If you have a case where the Scorecasts tab in the admin website is not showing games, but the iScorecast screen does, please email us at support@iscoresports.com with your Customer ID, and we will take a look.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs