Player id

We will try and answer Frequently Asked Questions in this forum. If you are having any issues with iScore Basketball, this is probably the best place to start.
Lgr

Player id

Post by Lgr » Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:55 pm

How do I create a player so their jersey number shows up in the player ID box below the court. All the tutorials show this, but no matter how I try a work around it still comes up indicating the players first and last initial. The best I could do was "2 John 3 Smith" to get the box to reflect number 23. Doing this however messes up the look of the scoreboard roster and the play by play. If I leave the player names as is then I get a bunch of player first and last name initials IE: "JS", which isn't to bad for my team, but I don't know other team players well enough for it to be affective. Please help seems like I am perhaps just missing flipping a flag to get jersey numbers or I hope it's that easy of a fix.
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Re: Player id

Post by FTMSupport » Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:41 am

Yes, it is an option you can set. Tap the Options at the bottom of the main scoring screen, and one of the options is toggling between "Use player numbers" and "Use player initials".
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs